Join today, and you will receive the following:
- First delivery will receive an Autograph Fred Biletnikoff bottle of wine
- Virtual wine tasting with Fred Biletnikoff and Winemaker Brett Ehlers
- Behind the scenes with Fred Biletnikoff and the Winemaker Brett Ehlers
- Choose 6 or 12 bottles of wine that will be delivered to you 4 times year. October, January, April, July
- First access to Biletnikoff Wines “In the Vines” Party! *An additional fee may be required
- We will send out an email to you 30 days before wine is to be delivered
- You have the ability to request additional autographs bottles for a fee of $50
- Your card will be charged when the wine is shipped
- For winery pick up after 30 days, your wine will be shipped, shipping and fees will be applied
IT'S GAME TIME
Taking that first step on the gridiron as an Oakland Raider back in 1965, Fred Biletnikoff was about to begin his rookie season. His dedication to the game over the next 14 years would have him emerge as one of the most honored wide receivers in NFL history.
There is no better feeling than the success earned from the fruits of your labor. Now you too can taste that fruit, literally, with the rookie season release of Biletnikoff Wines. History is about to repeat itself, with Fred and Winemaker Brett Ehlers, poised to harvest award-winning wines season after season.
IT’S MORE THAN JUST A GREAT VINTAGE
Both Fred and his wife, Angela Biletnikoff, understand excellence, having spared no detail to provide a unique wine experience from start to finish:
the goodness doesn’t end when the bottle is empty...
A portion of the proceeds from each sale will go toward funding the Biletnikoff Foundation. Established in 1999, it enables young people to reach their full potential through community and education programs that effectively address the related problems of substance abuse, human trafficking and domestic violence.